geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Are we done merging from branch/dead-1.2?
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 14:23:11 GMT

On Sep 8, 2006, at 9:55 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> In the "Release Early, Release Often" thread David Jencks raised a
> few times that there are still commits to dead-1.2 that have not
> been merged into trunk.  I may have missed them, but I haven't
> noticed any merges from dead-1.2 in a while.  Should we consider
> anything left in 1.2 abandoned and delete the branch?

I'm done with my merges and have updated all_changes.log.

One item of note: instead of merging the commonj/timer implementation
into trunk, I copied it to sandbox. Until we're willing to work on
the corresponding work manager implementation, doesn't seem to make
much sense in only having the timer implementation.

--kevan