geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly: Geronimo 1.2-447908
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 20:43:29 GMT

On Sep 21, 2006, at 1:51 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> We have our first of hopefully a long line of weekly builds published
> to the Geronimo unstable directory.  This is still a fairly manual
> process, but I'm about half way through updating David Blevins'
> publish script.
>
> So now for the guilt trip... I've done my part and spent all day
> working on getting the binaries published and now it is your turn.
> Let's all pretend that this is a real release and spend a few minutes
> reviewing the binaries.

I took a look at the binaries in http://people.apache.org/dist/
geronimo/unstable/1.2-450299/ (I couldn't find a discussion thread
that matched).

A few things:

the license and notice files are missing a few updates from 1.1.1.
I'll raise a jira.

the download is 11 megs larger than the corresponding 1.1.1 download.
When unpacked, the repository directory is ~ 13 megs larger than the
1.1.1 repo...

--kevan