geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Java EE schema license question
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:46:24 GMT
CC'ing cxf-dev and apache legal, as it pertains to Geronimo, but I think
it would be good for us (CXF) to hear from legal  The part of the
license that concerns me is this:

No part of this document may be reproduced in any form by any means
without prior written authorization of Sun and its licensors, if any.

Does G have prior written authorization to include it as part of the
source distro? Does Apache as a whole? Can we as an incubating project
redistribute this in our source distribution? If not can we do so
temporarily until we're able to obtain authorization?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions