geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: J2EE Management for JEE 5
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:13:55 GMT
Anita,

I agree it would be nice to have these statistic interfaces implemented
so we can provide performance data. IIRC somebody created a patch that
uses ServletStats and I created an EJBModuleStats for the EJB Server
portlet patch I submitted a few months ago. I’m not sure if this is even
required for JEE 5. I assume it’s not because we didn’t implement it for
J2EE 1.4. We can definitely put cycles to this but I personally wanted
to work on the JEE 5 compliance issues first so we can make tiny steps
to our JEE 5 goals. If you want to start working on JSR 77 performance
monitoring you can go ahead.

Best wishes,
chris