geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to settup a plugin site?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:00:04 GMT
Hi Jacek,
I'm planning to set up a plugin site for testing (and learning ;-) ) and remembered you mentioned
working on some docs.
So I thought asking you first ;-) Did you have the chance to put some ideas together? At this
point I have no much idea where to start so any help will be really useful.

PS: not sure how stable the @apache.org dist lists are with the data moved so, just in case,
I'm CCing you directly.

Cheers!
Hernan