geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Adding a new repo for artifacts
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:15:45 GMT

Thanks Prasad.  I'm not yet sure if we are picking up *unnecessary jars*
(but it does look suspicious).  It appears that we pick these up in our
current build.  It's just a matter of where we get them from.  I'd like
to first get things working by picking up just the jar that I need
(JSTL) from java.net and check to see if in fact we are picking up other
jars that are not necessary
(javax\servlet\servlet-api\2.4\servlet-api-2.4.jar in this case).

Joe