geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: JSTL 1.2 for JEE 5
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:51:23 GMT
Ok, I've found jstl on the java.net repo at this location:

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/jstl/

Are there any issues with downloading items from java.net?

Unfortunately it's substantially larger that what we had with JSTL 1.1
and it appears that the reason is it includes a whole lot more stuff
(strangely most of it under an org\apache\... path).

THe other strange thing is that this jstl jar doesn't match the content
of the one included with the full Glassfish download (which is a good
thing since the jar in the full image only seems to include the extra
gorp and not the classes that we need from the spec).

Joe