geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: JSTL 1.2 for JEE 5
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:21:09 GMT
Yes, we could look at implementing our own or building on the 1.1
Jakarta impl.   I'm a little hesitant to do that given that the Jakarta
folks themselves have considered this and apparently decided not to
pursue that path.  I figure they know more about this than I do.

However, using Glassfish may not be that simple either.  So far I
haven't seen the Glassfish published JSTL in any public repo.  I also
haven't found a way to download just the JSTL impl from Glassfish apart
from downloading the entire image.

Still investigating ....

Joe