geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download page incorrectly lists "OS X" and "Unix" as being compatible
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:44:05 GMT
Maybe we can add something like this at the top of the download page

J2EE Certified! <- title
Apache Geronimo is certified in the full J2EE 1.4 stack on Linux and Windows platforms.

and then, as Joe said, entirely remove the "J2EE 1.4 Certified Releases" from the individual
download sections.

Do we need to disclose anything in particular for Little-G being a subset of the "Big-G"?

Cheers!
Hernan