geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Download page incorrectly lists "OS X" and "Unix" as being compatible
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:31:50 GMT

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> They aren't tested.
>
> Can we put a separate section (or a separate page) for the non-certified
> downloads?
>
> geir

IIUC you are concerned about the heading "J2EE 1.4 Certified Releases"
followed by "Linux/Mac OS X/Unix Downloads".   Those downloads are for
those various platforms listed even if we only certified against a
subset of the list.  Would it be better to just remove the word
"certified" from the earlier heading?

If necessary, we could specify somewhere else on the download page that
we actually only certified against Linux and Windows.

What do you think?

Joe