geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Liferay Plugins
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:59:35 GMT
Is there anyway you change the geronimo-plugin.xml file to remove the
hard coded dependency on Derby 10.1.1.0?  For the IBM WASCE release
based on Geronimo 1.1.1, this causes the plug-in to not install, as we
use a newer level of Derby (IBM Cloudscape 10.1.3.2) and the referenced
level of Derby is not hosted on your server.  Maybe you can change -
    <dependency>org.apache.derby/derby/10.1.1.0/jar</dependency>
to be
    <dependency>org.apache.derby/derby//jar</dependency>
or
    <dependency>geronimo/system-database//car</dependency>
or drop it all together?

-Donald