geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Liferay Plugins
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:28:50 GMT

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 10/16/06, Jeff Genender <jgenender@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> geronimoplugins.com is the same, so we should probably be consistent.
>
> Would you explain (possibly again) why it is configured this way?

I am actually in agreement with you.  I don't really know why it's
configured this way.  My point was that if we need to have Liferay open
up directory viewing, then so should everyone else.  What's good for the
goose is good for the gander ;-)

IMHO, I think it probably should be up to the contributing organization
if they want their directories viewable...I don't think that needs to be
a requirement.  Since all we care about is the plugins, we just need to
look at the top level geronimo-plugins.xml and it will basically tell
you what is available in their directory structure.