geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Stan Cox" <jstan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader with an AJAX based Web interface
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:47:42 GMT
When I first loaded the initial page, it didn't look right in FireFox
(text jumbled up a bit, etc.).  However, I clicked refresh and it
resolved the problem. After that, everything works perfectly.  The
interface is really cool.

I'd like to see that patch get in soon, so the Geronimo world can
contribute.

Stan.