geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX Viewer
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:18:49 GMT
Anita,

This is not a requirement of Dojo. AFAIK there is no way of getting a
list of all the j2eeTypes (standard j2ee and G specific) using any
Kernel api. I got the list by looking at G source and combining it with
the different types returned when calling Kernel.listGBeans(). If you
know a solution for this then I'm more than willing to try it out.

Best wishes,
chris