geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dojo in Geronimo
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:33:39 GMT
Hello Jay,

I agree with your idea to improve Dojo’s performance in G. I suggest you
create a JIRA for this so we can keep track of it. You might want to
checkout the Dojo builder (uses ant) which packages js and related files
into a single compressed js file. I think somebody from the devlist
already suggested this.

Best wishes,
chris