geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader with an AJAX based Web interface
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:05:38 GMT
Actually, I think it is in a fairly decent shape to start layering onto
DayTrader... I have been working with a "custom" copy of the DayTrader code
base and simply add the dojo interface along with the proxy in a separate
ear (which I provided a link to in my previous email). Let me perform a base
build of the DayTrader ear and make sure it works with that and get back to
you...

Chris