geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Assembly is caching old junk
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:19:43 GMT
I think I may have fixed this.  Now, when installing car modules into
an assemblies repository, if the module already exists in the target
repo, the config.ser.sha1 in the source and target repos is
compared.  If they are the same, then the module is skipped (as was
the behavior before), else the module is uninstalled from the target
repo and then reinstalled.

Logging output has been trimmed, so it only shows what is being
installed.  mvn -X shows full details about uninstalls and skipping.

Lemme know if you still see old artifacts getting cached in builds...
there might still be a few more holes to patch, but this was the big
one.

--jason