geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: One version for specs
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:22:20 GMT
I don't think that 1.5 development will result in new releases...
those will all be SNAPSHOT artifacts anyways.

Just some questions about this strategy...

Which modules go where?  Will each of these trees have a single
version?  How will the overlap between J2EE 1.5 and 1.4 fit?  Where
will common config go?

--jason