geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Assembly is caching old junk
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:49:56 GMT
Since people is still down I can't do much on gbuild, as there are
too may deps missing, and it would take too long to build the deps or
upload from my network...

I looked into this problem... may have a fix, though I'm not 100%
sure this is all that needs to be done.  Looks like when we install
configs into the assembly's target store, we skip modules that exist
already.  I'm going to add a flag (default to true) which will
trigger existing modules to be uninstalled first instead of just
skipping them.

--jason