geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeff Genender (JIRA)" <...@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Closed: (GERONIMO-2457) javadoc additions and a few code changes for gcache
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:38:20 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2457?page=all ]

Jeff Genender closed GERONIMO-2457.
-----------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

I applied 80%.  The other 20% did not make sense.

> javadoc additions and a few code changes for gcache
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GERONIMO-2457
>                 URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2457
>             Project: Geronimo
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>      Security Level: public(Regular issues) 
>            Reporter: Bill Dudney
>         Attachments: GERONIMO-2457-bdudney.patch
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message