geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security and Geronimo KeystoreInstance
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:40:32 GMT
Guillaume,

There should not be any problem in providing these methods without requiring
a keystore password.  java.security.KeyStore.load() allows a Keystore file
to be loaded without even a keystore password.  This method will not accept
a wrong password, but will accept null as the keystore password parameter.
keypassword will be required for retrieving any private-key.

Vamsi