geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security and Geronimo KeystoreInstance
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:08:42 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

To make the CA Portlet (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2413)
use a KeystoreInstance to store its keys, I have added a getCertificate()
and getPrivateKey() methods.

Now coming to the methods you need, except for getPrivateKey(), it may be
alright to provide methods in KeystoreInstance not to require keystore
password and these would succeed only if the keystore is unlocked for
"use".  We should make getPrivateKey() method always require a keyPassword.

Vamsi