geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server is unrecoverable when keystore is locked
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:20:44 GMT
This is a known issue.
*GERONIMO-2234<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2234>

*You will have to edit config.xml to recover from the problem.

--vamsi

On 10/4/06, Huang Yonghong <huangyh@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I locked the keystore, and shut server down.
> When I restart the server, I got following error telling
> me unlock it in console admin page ,then server booting
> abort.
>
> But how can I access admin page while server is down?
>
> ============================================================
>
> tcp://0.0.0.0:61616
> 01:02:17,531 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> tcp://0.0.0.0:61616 Started
> 01:02:17,578 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> vm://localhost Started
> 01:02:17,609 INFO  [TransportServerThreadSupport]
> Listening for connections at: stomp://GRIDCENS:61613
> 01:02:17,609 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> stomp://GRIDCENS:61613 Started
> [**********>              ] 42%  35s Starting
> org.apache.geronimo.c...01:02:23,343 WARN  [SslListener]
> EXCEPTION
> org.apache.geronimo.management.geronimo.KeystoreIsLocked:
> Key 'geronimo' in keystore 'geronimo-default' is locked;
> please use the keystore page in the
> admin console to unlock it
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager.createSSLServerFactory
> (FileKeystoreManager.java:303)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$4d9d2a71.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :820)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.management.geronimo.KeystoreManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$34b2f051.createSSLServerFactory
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.connector.GeronimoSSLListener.createFactory(
> GeronimoSSLListener.java:41)
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.SslListener.newServerSocket(SslListener.java:283)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.open(ThreadedServer.java:477)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.connector.JettyConnector.doStart(
> JettyConnector.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:984)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
> :529)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
> :529)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:543)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:379)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
> (ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
> KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:508)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :820)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$43764cf3.startConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:297)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:377)
> 01:02:23,468 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while
> starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state:
> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/jetty/1.2-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs
> /jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=JettySSLConnector"
> java.io.IOException: Could not create JsseListener:
> org.apache.geronimo.management.geronimo.KeystoreIsLocked:
> Key 'geronimo' in keystore 'geronimo-def
> ault' is locked; please use the keystore page in the admin
> console to unlock it
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.SslListener.newServerSocket(SslListener.java:314)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.open(ThreadedServer.java:477)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.connector.JettyConnector.doStart(
> JettyConnector.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:984)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
> :529)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
> :529)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:543)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:379)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
> (ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
> KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:508)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :820)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$43764cf3.startConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:297)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:377)
> [**********>              ] 42%  36s Startup failed
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException:
> start of
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car failed
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:544)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:508)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :820)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$43764cf3.startConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:297)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:377)
> Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> Unknown start exception
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
> (ConfigurationUtil.java:440)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
> KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>         ... 13 more
> Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
> Configuration
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car failed
> to start d
> ue to the following reasons:
>   The service
> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs
> /jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=JettySSLConnector
> did not start because the doStart
> method threw an exception.
> java.io.IOException: Could not create JsseListener:
> org.apache.geronimo.management.geronimo.KeystoreIsLocked:
> Key 'geronimo' in keystore 'geronimo-def
> ault' is locked; please use the keystore page in the admin
> console to unlock it
>         at
> org.mortbay.http.SslListener.newServerSocket(SslListener.java:314)
>         at
> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.open(ThreadedServer.java:477)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.connector.JettyConnector.doStart(
> JettyConnector.java:233)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(
> GBeanInstance.java:984)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:267)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
> :529)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java
> :529)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanDependency.java:111)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(
> GBeanDependency.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(
> GBeanDependency.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(
> BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent
> (BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:292)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(
> GBeanInstance.java:543)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(
> BasicKernel.java:379)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
> (ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(
> KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:527)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration
> (SimpleConfigurationManager.java:508)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke
> (<generated>)
>         at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(
> FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(
> GBeanOperation.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java
> :820)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(
> RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(
> ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$43764cf3.startConfiguration
> (<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:297)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:377)
>
>
>         at
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans
> (ConfigurationUtil.java:403)
>         ... 15 more
> [**********>              ] 42%  39s Startup failed
>            01:02:27,609 INFO  [TransportConnector]
> Connector stomp://GRIDCENS:61613 Stopped
>
> 01:02:27,609 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> vm://localhost Stopped
> [**********>              ] 42%  44s Startup failed
>            01:02:32,578 INFO  [TransportConnector]
> Connector tcp://0.0.0.0:61616 Stopped
> 01:02:32,578 INFO  [BrokerService] ActiveMQ Message Broker
> (possibly-unique-broker,
> ID:GRIDCENS-1879-1159977732359-1:0) is shutting down
> 01:02:32,578 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> tcp://0.0.0.0:61616 Stopped
> 01:02:32,578 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> vm://localhost Stopped
> 01:02:32,578 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> stomp://GRIDCENS:61613 Stopped
> 01:02:32,625 INFO  [BrokerService] ActiveMQ JMS Message
> Broker (possibly-unique-broker,
> ID:GRIDCENS-1879-1159977732359-1:0) stopped
> Server shutdown begun              s Startup failed
> Server shutdown completed
>
> ========================================================
> ノノノノノノ 0 9 0 - 5 3 9 4 - 5 3 0 1
> ノノノノ_|
> ノノ / o Domanthan@GMAIL.com
> ノ 〉 Domanthan@hotmail.com
> / _
> http://www.orkut.com/Home.aspx?xid=18274385392891506909
>
> --------------------------------------
> [10th Anniversary] special auction campaign now!
> http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/
>

Mime
View raw message