geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <>
Subject geronimo plugins and snapshot artifacts
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:41:20 GMT
Thanks to Jason's help the geronimo plugins in 1.2-SNAPSHOT are
published in the maven snapshot repository.  However, the plugin
installer gbean can't install them because filenames for published
snapshot artifacts can use a special naming convention.  Normally the
artifact's filename takes the form:
But for snapshot artifacts it can take the form:
The timestamp and buildNumber come from a file called
maven-metadata.xml in the artifact's download directory.

I created GERONIMO-2521 to update PluginInstallerGbean so it can
download snapshot artifacts that use the naming convention described
above.  There's a patch attached to that JIRA if anyone wants to
provide feedback before I commit the change.

View raw message