geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Liferay Plugins
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:50:19 GMT
Right, that's a better way of putting it -- thanks for the
clarification Aaron.  So to sum up, I think the two choices we've
discussed so far are:
1.)  add the www.ibiblio.org/maven2 repository to geronimo-plugins.xml
2.)  remove the Derby version number from the <dependency> element in
the connector's original deployment plan and then recreate the CAR
file.  One way to do that is to redeploy the modified connector into
geronimo and then export it as a plugin using the console. Then
replace the connector plugin in the repo and remove the Derby version
number from geronimo-plugins.xml.

Best wishes,
Paul