geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject snapshot repository
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:12:20 GMT
I see that geronimo 1.2 snapshot artifacts are published at:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

However, the configs aren't published at that location apparently(?)
due to this portion of trunk/pom.xml being commented out @1279
<!--
   NOTE: Probably do not want to publish these to the repo...  Or do we?
   <module>configs</module>
   <module>assemblies</module>
-->

If the configs were also published then we could install the ASF
generated plugins in snapshot builds. I think this will become
important as more of the server gets componentized as plugins.  Are
there any concerns with uncommenting <module>configs</module> from the
above and then publishing the configs in the snapshot repo (assuming
that's the right way to go about this)?  Also, after uncommenting I'll
need to figure out how to publish the artifacts. Any pointers or
advice how to do that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul