geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another Geronimo Sample Is Ready
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:37:59 GMT
On 10/5/06, Lasantha Ranaweera <lasantha@opensource.lk> wrote:
> Yes we go like that. Do you think is it ok to display list of schema's
> tables in a deployed pool in the Geronimo console?

If I take your meaning correctly then the way a connection would be
tested would be to list the schema's tables.  That sounds great.

> Also can  I assign
> that task for me in JIRA? I have a user account in JIRA.

If you want to assign the JIRA then you may need to send a note with
your JIRA id to the dev list to get the necessary karma in JIRA.  If
you assign it to yourself then you can unassign it when you attach the
patch as a signal that its ready for review.  Thanks again for
volunteering to work on this.

Best wishes,
Paul