geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:57:09 GMT
I added catalogs for the 1.1 and 1.1.1 plugins at
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/.  They point at the plugins hosted
at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.

I also added a catalog for the 1.2-SNAPSHOT plugins pointing at the
snapshot repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/
This will start to work if/when the 1.2 snapshot configs get published.

For anyone interested in the play-by-play :-) the next steps I had in mind are:
-  publish 1.2-SNAPSHOT configs so we can install plugins from geronimo's
   snapshot builds (need some guidance here on how to publish)
-  update config.xml to get the repository list from geronimo.apache.org
   as discussed in this thread:
   http://www.nabble.com/plugin-repository-list-URL-in-config.xml-tf2247272.html
-  figure out a way to generate the catalog during the build process
-  look into the idea Jason suggested for publishing the plugin
catalogs directly
   in the repository

Best wishes,
Paul