geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another Geronimo Sample Is Ready
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:01:00 GMT
Lasantha,   Thanks for contributing this sample, it looks great.  I
downloaded, built, installed, and tested it.  Everything worked
perfectly and the writeup was well written and easy to follow.  I
corrected a few minor typos in the wiki page.  FYI, I hope we can add
the ability to test connection pools directly from the admin console
soon via GERONIMO-1663.  I agree its an important function.

Best wishes,
Paul