geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conditionally loading modules based on expression (and environment)
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:49:01 GMT
> Short of adding some warnings if modules are not loaded due to not
> satisfying a condition... I don't see anything else in that thread
> that is terrible useful.  But maybe I missed something.

Yeah, I think you got the crux of it.  The main points of that idea were:
-  unsatisfied conditions can issue a warning or throw an error
-  implement the runtime check in a reusable gbean
-  allow conditionals to reference system properties
Maybe you'll find something salvageable in that list.

Best wishes,
Paul