geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conditionally loading modules based on expression (and environment)
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:48:06 GMT
+1  sounds like a great idea and would help limit the number of
assemblies.  I think the key is to keep the syntax simple and the
runtime reqs to a minimum, limiting the functionality if necessary to
achieve this.  I don't know much about Jexl but it sounds like you've
found a good candidate.  FYI there was some good discussion about this
issue a few months ago and some similar ideas came out that you might
want to consider combining with your idea:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200604.mbox/%3c44513B9E.2080900@hogstrom.org%3e

Best wishes,
Paul