geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject manually downloading jars?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:55:52 GMT
Hi Folks,

I updated my local copy of the trunk code this morning and the build
failed with:

> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.tranql:tranql:jar:1.4-SNAPSHOT
>
>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>   Then, install it using the command:
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.tranql -DartifactId=tranql \
>           -Dversion=1.4-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>   Path to dependency:
>         1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-connector:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>         2) org.tranql:tranql:jar:1.4-SNAPSHOT
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>   org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-connector:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>   codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
>   apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>   codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org)

I looked at the repositories and codehaus-snapshots has an
org/tranql/tranql/1.4-SNAPSHOT/ directory with a bunch of jars in it.
Is it OK to grab the most recent (which appears to be
tranql-1.4-20061027.210906-6.jar) and follow the directions in the
error message?  Or is there something else at play?

Thanks,
Toby