geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo jmx question
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:02:31 GMT

This seems to be a known problem:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/core/StandardContext.html#findMappingObject()
public Context findMappingObject()

    FIXME: Fooling introspection ...

    I would like to put a workaround this problem. Any help will be
appreciated. I have also changed the tomcat engine name from 'Geronimo' to
'geronimo'.

Thanks
Anita

anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:
Could someone please help me understand this? I have
made some (trivial) modifications to geronimo-tomcat classes to set
J2EEApplication and J2EEServer.
During the startup of server I get this trace for each config
containing a webapp. The server
otherwise starts fine. The console and the apps are working fine. the
shutdown is also
clean. The output on jconsole (Mapper, WebModule Mbeans) also looks
right!
    The relevant stack trace is attached.

Thanks In Advance
Anita

P.S. Please let me know if full trace is needed.