geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Christopher M. Cardona as our newest Committer
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:49:40 GMT
Congratulations Chris!

Anita

Gianny Damour <gianny.damour@optusnet.com.au> wrote: Hi,

The Geronimo PMC is pleased to announce that Christopher M. Cardona
has recently accepted our invitation to become an Apache Geronimo
Committer. Over the past few months, Chris has been working on the
improvement of the Server Console and has demonstrated initiatives
and a noteworthy ability to work with others.

Congratulations and Welcome Christopher!