geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcom Prasad Kashyap as our newest committer
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:13:21 GMT
Congratulations Prasad!

Anita

Matt Hogstrom <matt@hogstrom.org> wrote: All,

We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in our
midst.  Prasad Kashyap has recently accepted an invitation to join
the Geronimo project.  Prasad has been active on Geronimo for quite
some time and has provided numerous patches for the Maven2 build as
well as automated testing.  He has been very helpful to users and
developers, alike.

We're confident that Prasad will be a great addition to the project.

Welcome Prasad!

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org