geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Remarks on quoting style in emails (was: Re: JMX Viewer)
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 12:25:11 GMT
I am adding to the list:
4/ Avoid using Beta version of mail programs ;-)

Thanks
Anita

anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote: ----- Original Message ----
From: Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl>

1/ "Comments inline" are unnecessary. We all know that we send emails
to be involved in a converstation. We'll look them up.
2/ Some emails need formatting before responding. Remove unnecessary
empty lines as they don't bring any value and complicate reading.
3/ Do not quote too much - only relevant part of a message. The rest
is in the original message and everybody can read it in the archives
(unless it's not in one's mailbox already)

If you think they're valid points please use them. Else comment on
them so I'll change my habits  and expectations.

I agree with all of them and plan to use them..

Thanks
Anita

Jacek

--