geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMX Viewer
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:26:31 GMT
Chris,
      Assuming that the listGBeans method can not be qureied to return such a list, can't
we create a list of _distinct_ j2eeTypes by processing the list of all MBeans? Would such
a list work for you?

Thanks
Anita

----- Original Message ----
From: Christopher M. Cardona <chris.m.cardona@gmail.com>
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2006 12:18:49 PM
Subject: Re: JMX Viewer

Anita,

This is not a requirement of Dojo. AFAIK there is no way of getting a
list of all the j2eeTypes (standard j2ee and G specific) using any
Kernel api. I got the list by looking at G source and combining it with
the different types returned when calling Kernel.listGBeans(). If you
know a solution for this then I'm more than willing to try it out.

Best wishes,
chris