geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [XBEAN] xbean-spring-2.6.jar incompatible with Spring 2.0 release
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 06:18:00 GMT
On 10/10/06, Jerome Banks <jerome.banks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>   I think there is some incompatibility of Xbeans with the Spring 2.0
> version just released last week.  It looks like
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ReaderContext was
> moved to org.springframework.beans.parsing.ReaderContext .
> This is causing NoClassDefFoundErrors when trying to run the new release of
> Spring.

Please report it in XBean JIRA -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN. It won't get lost in the
traffic and will help you keep track of its progress. Give us much
information as possible, e.g. what the version of Spring you used was
(in a few weeks 'the new release' can mean not that much).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl