geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Why does Genesis depend on o.a.apache v2 not v3?
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:40:56 GMT
> You need to change project-config as well.
>
> And probably now need to use the same id style, '.' instead of '-'
> with all of the other repos to keep things consistent.

Why has that information been defined in sub-poms when they could
inherit them from parent pom - the one I have changed?

jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/oss/geronimo-genesis
$ svn ci -m 'Remove duplicated entries that are in fact inherited from
parent o.a.apache pom' config/project-config/pom.xml
Sending        config/project-config/pom.xml
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 451807.

Jacek

--