geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [Results] Priorities for 1.2
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:33:25 GMT
Just as a point of reference on process.  I'm just about done with
the CMP improvements.  These changes are really to tranQL and
OpenEJB.  I've had users asking for them and based on the note below
I'm not sure what your expectations are.  I plan on getting them
tested and integrated this week.  There are no changes to Geronimo
framework but they are new features for the Assembly we call J2EE
certified.

I think the prioritization on the items below is great feedback but
if someone is working on an area that is not in the mainstream of
community priority but the code is being delivered what then?

Not trying to be argumentative but I'm not understanding the tangible
results of the discussion below apart from getting a community pulse
on development.  In the past people worked on what they were
interested in.

I thought the point of the exercise was to identify what the
community wanted in the release before we cut it and to provide a
roadmap for interested parties but not to exclude development in
other areas.  This is different than what we've done in the past.

Thanks !

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org