geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Release Roadmap
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:59:57 GMT
Hernan,

Dain and I are working off of http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/
priorities-12.html.  I prefer that there be a single source for this
kind of information and since Dain and I are working with the pointy
end of the stick, let's use our page.

The general roadmap feature set that you have is useful.  I'd like to
keep the resource commitments on the above page.

Regards,
Alan