geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Due...input needed
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:45:42 GMT
Team,

Just a suggestion/hint. Some pmc's use wiki to collect input from
everyone. Example see
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/BoardReports

Basically when it's time for the board report, usually the 3rd week
every 3 months. we create a slot in the wiki page and start a thread
on general@ws, so basically everyone has about a week or 2 to chime
in, then one of us aggregates the info and shoots off an email to
board@.

thanks,
dims