geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Chan <bc...@liferay.com>
Subject Geronimo Liferay Plugins
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:58:56 GMT
be great if we can add it to the default list of available plugin repositories for Geronimo
1.2 and on.</p><p>I'm quite impressed with Geronimo's plugin architecture and
will&nbsp;be demoing this feature in my upcoming talks/conferences as we promote our Liferay+Geronimo.</p><p>Thanks
go out to Jeff Genender and Paul McMahan for helping us set this up.</p><p><br
/>Enterprise. Open Source. For Life.</p>