geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Testsuite and maven-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:53:03 GMT
*-testsuite modules are intended to be self contained/stand-alone...
which is why I was putting the build ticket there.  But if we design
the reporting bits right then we could have linked tickets, so that a
top-level testsuite could have child suites with their own tickets.
But if the ticket only happens in the testsuite, then it makes it
hard to simply run one suite at a time and collect reports.

View raw message