geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Eclipse Plugin 1.2.0
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:32:34 GMT
The Eclipse Plugin v1.2.0 is ready for release.  The plugin has been
updated and re-written to move away from the WTP Generic Server
Framework, and no longer relies on the Generic Server implementation
in WTP.  Other bug fixes and feature updates are indicated in the
release notes.

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/g-eclipse-
plugin-1.2.0-v200610311117-deployable.zip

http://people.apache.org/~sppatel/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-1.2.0.txt

The driver requires the 1.5.1 release of WTP and is available for
download here...

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R1.5/
R-1.5.1-200609230508/

Note: Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to maintain equal
versions between the server and the plugin, as the plugins where
incremented from either 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 due to the fact that
the changes where not "minor".  The feature version was then bumped
from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0 to indicate the "non-maintenance" release and
thus no longer matches the server version.

[+1] Release
[0] No opinion
[-1] Do not release

I'll plan on concluding the vote on Monday, November 6th at 9 AM EDT

-sachin