Thanks.
I have uploaded the binaries on the m2 official repo and signed them.

On 8/29/06, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com > wrote:
This release goal is to provide a m2 plugin to create Geronimo 1.1 plugins.

As stated in a previous proposal, I have forked the car-maven-plugin from trunk
to branches/1.1 and updated it to use 1.1 binaries and to generate 1.1 plugins.
Hence, I start this vote to publish the 1.1 version of this plugin.

The binaries are available at
  http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/car-maven-plugin-1.1/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/car-maven-plugin/1.1/
and the site has been deployed at
   http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/car-maven-plugin-1.1/

I will upload and sign these binaries on the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository, once this vote is over.

Btw, I have uploaded the site at people.apache.org:/www/geronimo.apache.org/maven/car-maven-plugin-1.1/
but I have been unable to browse it and I did make sure the permissions were ok.  If someone has any
hints on how to make it accessible ...
--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet