It seems my hell is over (I hope) then I unset CLASSPATH variable with dot in it.
The only problem is OpenEJB with getName() on my Windows box.

2006/9/1, Jason Dillon < jason@planet57.com>:
Dain has already tried adding getName() and he reports it works...
though I am not sure what value he returned.  Try changing it to
return "foo"; and see if it works.

Or ping Dain... this issue has been broke for far too long, why
doesn't someone from openejb just add this method... Dain?!?!

--jason