geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject CWiki questions
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:12:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on Ode (incubated project of a WS-BPEL implementation) and we'd
like to put up a decent site based on our Confluence space (we already have
a setup on cwiki.apache.org). It seems that, even if it isn't already your
official site yet, you've already been through a lot with this so I had a
couple of questions.

Jason (Dillon), Bruce told me that you were the right person to ask this to,
hope you're here :)

1. Your auto-exported site uses the nice looking Geronimo site template, did
you patch autoexport for that? Did you do it yourself? I just don't think I
have the karma for this, is there somebody who could do it for us?
2. Where do you get the autoexported pages from? Ideally we could commit
them in our svn regularly.

Thanks for your time and answers!

Matthieu