geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduardo de Vera" <etux....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki page for building Geronimo with m2
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:12:47 GMT
Thanks a lot to everyone for answering so fast. Yesterday I was able to do a
step-by-step build of the geronimo trunk. Thanks again and I will start
testing and working as soon as possible.

--
Eduardo de Vera
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4

blog -> http://blogandshare.blogspot.com