geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduardo de Vera" <etux....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping Geronimo - fails
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:26:06 GMT
Hello Alan,
There are some of us aware of this issue. Jay is trying to update the wiki
page with the instructions of bootstrapping and I am also having trouble to
do my first build. I guess there are more people like us... I am going to
try a build as soon as I get home and will send the results from there
(hopefully in a couple of hours).

--
Eduardo de Vera
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4

blog -> http://blogandshare.blogspot.com